Comfort Assist CBD for Dogs
When you seek relief from discomfort, ComfortPET does not simply mask symptoms, they’re designed to bring your dog’s body back into balance.
Produced by PRISMM Earth specifically for the National Canine Cancer Foundation. Their carefully crafted Comfort Assist Capsules combine our whole-plant CBD with proven effective Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) that target more than the place you have discomfort in. In addition, they work on the places in your body that are out of balance causing discomfort. Here is what you can expect from the active ingredients combined to help relieve discomfort:
- Reduced Pain – Curcumin can help reduce pain and inflammation
- Anti-Inflammatory – Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a potent
anti-inflammatory often used for pain due to inflammation
- Decreased Pain – Palmitoylethanolamide (P.E.A.) is an
endocannabinoid that studies have shown to have strong activity
- Enhances Absorption – BioPerine (R) is a key ingredient that studies
indicate can enhance the absorption of active ingredients
- Find the Balance – Whole-plant CBD can increase the
effectiveness of the other ingredients and assists the body in
achieving homeostatic balance.
When you purchase ComfortPET you are supporting the fight against cancer in dogs, all proceeds go directly to the NCCF.Click to learn more!
Originally produced for use in humans, the ComfortPET capsules by PRISMM Pet are now available for treating pain in dogs. Current studies have shown excellent results with the use of Full-Spectrum Hemp-based (THC content < 0.3%) cannabinoids for the treatment of pain.
ComfortPET employs a multi-modal approach to pain control in dogs(1). The multi- modal pathway approach targets your patients’ discomfort, utilizing powerful ingredients that target more than just the source of pain or discomfort.
All ingredients have been shown to be safe and effective when used as directed. The new dosing instructions are as follows:
- 30mg strength: Dogs > 50lbs; 1-2 capsules daily
- 15mg strength: Doges 25-50lbs; 1-2 capsules daily
- 5mg strength: Dogs up to 25lbs; 1-2 capsules daily
|Choose dosage strength||
5mg, 15mg, 30mg
There are no reviews yet.